- About College
"A teacher can never truly teach unless he is still learning himself. A lamp can never light another lamp unless it continues to burn its own flame.″
Approval:Approved by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council(NAAC) and by the Rajasthan state Government.
For the upliftment of education, a teacher training institute was a need in this area. From this point of view the management committee decided to establish an institution to fulfill the requirement and to provide an exemplary stepping stone to budding teachers for their future success. Sri Ganganagar Shikshak Prashikshan Mahavidhyalya, established in year 2005. The institute is working towards the promotion of higher education, which is the need of the state. The college is located on Haumangarh Road, Near RIICO Bus Stand, Sri Gangangar. The college has very beautiful view its campus has well maintained spacious lawn, the campus has proper hostel facility. It has well prepared play ground and indoor game facility. The College began to function with the first batch of B. Ed. students admitted for the session 2005-06. This was the major achievement and resulted in 100% placement from this batch. The college is running B.Ed. (200 Seats), M.Ed. (35 Seats) and BSTC (50 Seats) courses. Admission to these courses is made on the basis of their relative merit in Pre-B.Ed. entrance test. The reservation is as per Rajasthan Government rules.
AchievementsConstant 100 % Results.
Introduced M.Ed. Course in a Short Spam.
- The main objectives of the College of Education can be enumerated as:
- To promote quality teacher training/ education
- To make young men and women become competent and resourceful teachers
- To impart proper understanding and skills related to the core areas of the teacher education
- To provide moral and value based education
- To inculcate aesthetic values in the pupil teachers
- To provide education for all round development of the teacher pupils
- To practice work experience, SUPW, community work, participate organize blood donation camps every year
- To develop teaching professional skills, motivation and aptitude in the teacher pupils
- To acquaint with the new techniques, methods, models and educational technology like EDUSAT, interface, interactive and face to face strategies to use in training the teachers
- To organize seminars, conferences, symposium etc. to write essay, papers, do research work, publish research papers, present and contribute educationally to the society and develop the self
Our Unique & Dynamic features
- Regular update of content of the curriculum
- Periodic evaluation in theory as well practical aspect.
- Drilling in revision tests well in time before university Exams.
- Complete infrastructure available as per NCTE norms.
- Scholarship to poor & meritorious Students.
- Providing Study material.
- Reprographic facility available.
- Moral support by practicing self culture.
- Placement Cell
- SC/ST/BC support.
- Significant Programme to Higher Education & research